i3Logic has assembled some of the best and brightest in our industry, and we’re regularly looking to talk to others that meet the skill level, mindset and values of our organization.
One of our core values we term as “peoplecentic;” meaning that each of us treats others as we wish to be treated … both externally and internally. That value is exemplified each day by the high degree of openness in our working environment, our communications and ready access to all levels of the organization.
We hire people who are comfortable knowing they ARE i3Logic and can energetically produce products and services that delight our clients.
In a recent survey our employees characterized i3Logic as a fun, casual environment that promoted creativity and innovation.
Ideal candidates display a unique balance of the following qualities:
- The confidence and innovation to challenge ideas with unique and well considered perspectives
- The humility to recognize and pursue every opportunity to learn from others and evolve
- The focus, self motivation, and tenacity to earn a reputation for performance, quality, and accountability
- The humanity for consistently doing what’s right
- The wisdom to know when to loose battles in order to win wars
- The charm to smile in the face of any challenge
If you feel you have the skills, qualities and personality to contribute and thrive in an exciting company like i3Logic, please contact us by selecting the link below.
i3Logic is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The project manager is responsible for meeting or beating the projected budget to increase project gross margin and profit while meeting customer requirements and delivering high quality products and services.
The project manager accepts ownership and accountability for a project once the client has provided written approval to proceed. The PM uses the information from the sales/proposal documents to build a project plan and related project documentation. This plan forms the framework for both the client and the i3Logic team to execute against. It also makes certain that the i3Logic team will be successful in delivering quality products and services that meet the project requirements and ensure customer satisfaction.
The project manager is responsible for protecting the interests of i3Logic along with exceeding client expectations to ensure that projects are delivered on time, on budget, maintain gross margin estimates, and reach the expected net profit.
A “no surprise” environment is vital to the success of a project. The PM is responsible for establishing and executing a communication/escalation plan that informs the client, i3Logic staff, and stakeholders in a timely manner of events and issues that concern them.
The project manager will act as the primary liaison with external clients as well as internal teams to understand project scope and client uniqueness, direct the development of deliverables, and maintain positive working relationships. The project manager is accountable for performance, quality, and profitability.
- Direct and manage project plan and development of project deliverables from beginning to end
- Develop project plans and associated communication documents
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope, and day-to-day client interactions
- Effectively apply i3Logic’s methodology and enforce project standards
- Suggest areas for improvement in internal processes along with possible solutions
- Effectively communicate project expectations and success criteria to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion
- Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis providing relevant project information
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans
- Recommend change requests as required when project scope, timeline, or level of effort changes based on client requirements
- Negotiate with resources owners for project resources
- Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders
- Able to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team in a timely fashion, involving operations managers as needed
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts with client team members in a timely fashion, involving business development and operations mangers as needed
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path
- Plan, schedule and track project milestones using appropriate tools
- Develop and deliver progress reports to stakeholders as required
- Accurately forecast project revenue, profitability, margins, and invoicing and communicate them as required
- Prepare for quality assurance and project reviews and quality assurance procedures
- Coach, mentor, and encourage project team members to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work
- Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the project
- Continually seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships
- Identify business development and “add-on” sales opportunities as they relate to a specific project
- Conduct closeout meetings in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements, and create recommendations for improving the i3Logic process
- Ensure project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately
- Develop best practices and tools for project execution and management
- Consistently acknowledge team member’s contribution
- Represent the company by being visible/active in industry, professional, or community groups
- Possess a thorough understanding of i3Logic capabilities, and effectively convey the i3Logic message in written and verbal forms
- Seek and participate in personal development opportunities
- Work with business development managers and operations managers, as requested, to define project scope, deliverables, and budget that support business goals
• Organization and Planning
- Clearly delineates the precedence of tasks
- Quickly adjusts plan to accommodate changes
- Ability to work both independently and in a team-
- Ability to work with and relate to people with diverse
- Conforms to shifting priorities, demands, and timelines
- Reacts to project adjustments and alterations promptly
- Flexible during times of change
- Ability to read communication styles of team members
- Persuasive, encouraging, and influential
- Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of
- Act as a client point of contact for all day to day project
• Conflict Management
- Ability to defuse tension among project team should
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks
• Problem-solving - Adept at conducting research into
• Relationship Management - Adept at building customer
• Business Acumen - Maintain the financial viability of each
- MS Office Skills (Word/PowerPoint/Excel)
- Introductory Web Development Skills
(design, image prep, basic coding, etc ...)
- Overall open, eager and collaborative attitude
- PhotoShop experience
- Flash development experience
- Experience with web-editing & authoring tools